What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products for exchange with an equal or better product if in stock--no questions asked--within 30 days of purchase with receipt.
What do I need to do to prepare my old computer for donation?
- Customer needs to BACKUP ALL the "data" they want to save at home before coming to New Life Computer Recycling. "Data" refers to Pictures, Letters, Home Budgets, emails, Your Personal Music collection and your User Settings ....New Life Computer Recycling cannot be responsible for lost data. If you have any questions about your personal data or User settings please feel free to contact us.
- Please DELETE ALL data at home you do not want the Technicians at New Life Computer Recycling to have access to and this refers to data of an illegal or Adult nature. We will not perform a data dump on your donation before we "Data Bleach" the hard drive but, we will need to access the hard drive during our power on and boot up test procedure.
- Please REMOVE your password at home before you donate your old computer or set it to "1 2 3 4 5" (Our Default). If you change the password to "1 2 3 4 5" please note that on the donation form when you fill it out. Even though we will not be performing Data Dumps after we receive your donation we will need to power on test the unit to determine whether or not it is to be recycled or refurbished.
- When you come in to donate your old computer you will be asked to fill out our "Data Bleaching" release form and sign it. This form is to authorize New Life Computer Recycling to "Data Bleach" your old computer hard disk drive so, that it may be used in a refurbished computer.
- When you have completed your donation and "Data Bleaching" form you will be given your receipt. This receipt is for your tax deduction so please keep it safe till next tax season.
- If you have any of the original disks that came with the computer please include them when you bring your computer in to donate.
Do you have customer service?
During normal business hours, we provide the highest level of customer support in North Alabama.
Where does the money you earn from PC sales go?
As with all 501(c)(3)'s all our profits are put back into the running of the corporation paying overhead costs like labor and supplies.